It is always preferable to avoid life’s inconvenient events, but unfortunately, they can sometimes still occur. When these inconveniences arise, they can especially stressful and unpleasant, particularly when they are an unfamiliar experience. Having your vehicle towed is among them. Because it was involved in an accident or it is experiencing mechanical failure, needing a tow is common. Playing phonebook roulette, in a matter of speaking, is how people get their vehicle towed and all they can do is hope that when the driver arrives, their tow truck is well maintained and of good quality, and they know what they are doing. Some tips on how you can better prepare for a tow in Irving, Texas is what we at Speedway Towing and Roadside Assistance would like to share today in an effort to reduce the stress and make the experience a lot less painful.
What Should I Check Before Towing?
1) Be Prepared. Prior to ever needing a towing and recovery services, take the time to research the towing companies that are certified, licensed, and insured to provide towing services. Know general pricing, read their reviews, and specifically learn their availability, especially if they have 24-hour service. Be sure to have a clear understanding of their towing and roadside options. Call the few best candidates and talk with them about other policies and see if they are right fit for you after you have narrowed down the candidates. Put their contact information in your cell phone to reach them quickly and conveniently after you have chosen the right company.
2) Always Prioritize Safety. Keeping you and your passengers safe is the top priority, no matter the circumstances that has made your vehicle incapacitated. The vehicle should be moved as far from the road as possible if you can. Promptly exit the automobile and have you and the passengers move safely as far from the vehicle and traffic as possible to prevent further complications with oncoming traffic.
3) Contact Towing Professionals. You get quick access to their dispatcher by having the preferred towing company in your list of contact. Relate the details of your location and the facts of the circumstances in addition to any other important information that is requested wile staying calmed and collected. Make certain all information is as accurate as possible in order for them to come to your location as prepared for your circumstances and accommodate our specific needs.
4) Price and Payment Options should be Confirmed. You likely learned what ser. vice charges and the payment methods are when you did your planning, as mentioned. Confirm the service charge and payment options to eliminate any surprises after you have requested assistance, however. You do not want to be cut off guard since prices and procedures can change.
5) Plan the Towing Arrangements. The tow truck driver will simply take your vehicle and you to their lot for further dispatch to repair facilities, more often than not, after you have had a chance to determine the step. If you already have mechanic or other options in mind, the towing service could be cheaper for you to take it straight to the repair location.
Towing & Roadside Assistance in Irving, Fort Worth, Arlington, Carrollton & Plano Texas
Call Speedway Towing and Roadside Assistance and let our specialists assist you when you are in need of towing or roadside assistance services in Irving, Texas.