Though there are roughly 6 million car accidents per year in the United States, accidents are not the only reason you might need 24/7 towing services. Roadside assistance means more than just accident recover any good towing company will provide car recovery services in the event of an accident that caused a car to go off-road. Sharing a few of the common reasons as to why you may require a tow in the Greater Irving, Texas, is what we at Speedway Towing and Roadside Assistance would like to do today.
Why Should You Call a Towing Company?
1) Run Out of Fuel. The sudden hesitation and faltering of a car running out of gas can be a nuisance and is frustrating. This goes double if you are on a road trip in the middle of nowhere. It is by calling a tow, which happens to be the best way to get enough gas in order to make it to the next fill up station.
2) Blown Out Tire. Since having a flat tire can be more than annoyance, hopefully and luckily you have a spare. From debris in the road, age, and other unfortunate reasons, flat tires can occur from a puncture stemming. Since the spares are smaller by design to save space, you can only drive a short distance on it safely, however. After an hour of struggling with the tire to no avail, you can call a towing service to either bring your car to safety or to bring a tool more suited for the job.
3) Disabled Car Engine. For those that haven’t experienced in on the highway, causes the power steering to lock up, having the dashboard illuminate when the engine dies. You are going to need a tow regardless of the surrounding situations when the engine seizes to operate.
4) Stuck in Gravel, Sand or Mud. Being challenging is getting stuck in the rougher terrain. Where they can more effectively is the most effective method is to call for a tow.
5) Dead Car Battery. If you find your battery died, you can hope and request a battery jump by a kind enough stranger. However, grow fewer and fewer if those prepared for such needs. On performing a safe jump as well, there are fewer yet that have the know-how. You have options and that is calling for a tow, fortunately. If other issues arise, this option is the best option since the jump may not always be the remedy.
Towing & Roadside Assistance in Irving, Fort Worth, Arlington, Carrollton & Plano Texas
Though it can be massively frustrating, especially when you did nothing wrong, driving is not the only hazard. If any of the above situations have happened to you, you know the defeated feeling that motorists with car troubles feel every day. No matter the cause, the professionals can assist you when you discover the need for a tow. To provide you with high-quality towing options, call Speedway Towing & Roadside Assistance and let our qualified professionals help. Speedway Towing and Roadside Assistance is also readily available to deliver what you need if you need roadside assistance as well.